OHS and Environmental Quality Policy
Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Quality Policy
Plasten; As an environmentally friendly company, our priority is Occupational Health and Safety.
In this direction;
- To ensure that our Employees and Stakeholders adopt OHS and Environmental practices as a lifestyle and raise awareness,
- To identify and prevent Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental risks,
- To ensure the continuous development and sustainability of OHS and Environmental performance together with all our stakeholders,
- To strive for a happy life for our employees with their families by arranging our work area, creating a safe and healthy working environment,
- To provide all kinds of training and support for the happiness and development of our human resources,
- Working in accordance with applicable national and international legislation and legal obligations,
- With the awareness that we will leave the environment we live in to our children, to prevent environmental pollution and to accept development in this direction as a social duty,
- To use energy resources efficiently,
- Reducing waste generation, supporting recycling and recovery,
- To keep the environmental effects of our waste under control,
- We are committed to its effectiveness and continuous improvement by fulfilling the requirements of OHS and Environmental Quality management systems.